Policies at the Klub
As a member of the Klub we kindly ask you to be mindful of the following guidelines and policies, so that all members may enjoy an effective, safe, positive and kalm class experience.
When you enter the Klub...
- Please remove your shoes up front. We love bare feet at the Klub.
- Please turn off/silent your cell phone. Vibrate is not "off" as it can still be heard in class.
- Be mindful and help us maintain a peaceful, rejuvenating and kalm environment for everyone to enjoy.
Please tell me if...
- You have any medical considerations including injuries,pregnancy or special medications that might require exercise modifications. Please do so before class.
- All props are provided by Klub Kalm.Please treat the props as you would at home.
- As a member of the klub you are responsible for respecting your own physical boundaries.We will guide you through the practice with loving kindness but you are the one responsable for treating your body with love and respect.
When you leave the Klub...
- May the Kalm be with you.
introduction class free
(group class only)
Consider this as your welcome gift.
We love you.
single class | € 15
5 times yoga | € 60
10 times yoga | € 100
private class | € 65
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved
Pictures @ Sofie Coreynen